What is Series Elite?
A one make racing series exclusively for the mature driver, appealing to amateur and experienced racers alike
Why Series Elite?
It’s for drivers who raced in their youth and still have the need for speed
Also for first-time racers who never had the opportunity in their younger days
A level playing field with centrally-prepared cars transported to each event
It will visit top level UK and European race tracks
Drivers will own their own cars, yet without the headache of looking after them.
The grid will be like-minded mature racers out to have fun and be competitive
A packed race weekend schedule with top level off-track hospitality for friends and family
A grid of Series Elite Jaguar race cars with all the grunt – a real race car!
Series Elite Cars
PS from the Supercharged V8
- Brands Hatch
- A 5-round series with 10 races at 5 high profile race tracks.
- Two classes – experienced racers and amateur racers
- Centrally prepared and run by one team of professional engineers and mechanics
- ‘Arrive and Drive’ to fit with busy lifestyles of competitors
- All necessary training provided – ARDS test and licence races
- Attracting top line industry and luxury market partners
- High quality VIP hospitality
- Social entertainment programme on race weekends
- Exclusive luxury racing experiences
- Unique lifestyle and racing club
Unique Lifestyle and Racing Club
Series Elite will be more than just an exclusive racing series, it will be a lifestyle club as well with competitors having access to unique luxury experiences.
Dinner with racing legends
Exclusive Jaguar customer events
Africa Safari Experience
FIA Formula E weekend
Jaguar corporate responsibility programmes
THE MOST EXTREME PERFORMANCE JAGUAR EVER
“With 600PS from a 5.0 litre Supercharged V8 engine,
Project 8 is the most powerful road legal Jaguar in history.”
“The concept and profile of Series Elite is an obvious fit for Jaguar and it is an appropriate step for us to expand production of the Series Elite car, within a controlled environment and build schedule for this year. We are looking forward to seeing the first grid of cars in 2019.”
Greg Clark, Director ,Vehicle Personalisation, Jaguar Land Rover
Tel: 01327 858512 Email: email@example.com
PHOTOS & SOCIAL
Tel: 07775 697843 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Totally Motorsport Group Holdings Ltd
1a Milley Lane, Hare Hatch, Reading, RG10 9AA