What is Series Elite?
A one-make racing series exclusively in the GTA Class of the GT Cup Championship grid for 2020, appealing to amateur and experienced racers alike.
Why Series Elite?
It’s for experienced and amateur drivers who have a passion for racing and a need for speed
Also for first-time racers who have never had the opportunity in their younger days
A level playing field with centrally-prepared cars transported to each event
We will visit top level UK race tracks as part of the GT Cup Championship race calendar
Drivers can own or rent their race cars, we can support with running and maintenance
The grid will be a mix of like-minded racers out to have fun and be competitive
A packed race weekend schedule with top level off-track hospitality for friends and family
A grid of Series Elite Jaguar Project 8 race cars with all the grunt – a real race car!
Series Elite Jaguar Project 8 Race Cars
PS from the Supercharged V8
- Brands Hatch
- Oulton Park
- A 26-round series with 7 races at 5 high profile race tracks
- Racing in the GTA Class of the GT Cup Championship
- Centrally prepared by a team of professional engineers and mechanics
- Shared driving option with ‘arrive and drive’ to fit with busy lifestyles
- All necessary training provided – ARDS test and licence races
- Attracting top line industry and luxury market partners
- High quality VIP hospitality
- Social entertainment programme on race weekends
- Exclusive luxury racing experiences
- Unique lifestyle and racing club
Unique Lifestyle and Racing Club
Series Elite is more than just an exclusive racing series, it is a lifestyle club with customers having access to unique luxury experiences.
Dinner with racing legends
Exclusive Jaguar customer events
Africa Safari Experience
Series Elite Experience Days
Jaguar corporate responsibility programmes
THE MOST EXTREME PERFORMANCE JAGUAR EVER
“With 600PS from a 5.0 litre Supercharged V8 engine,
Project 8 is the most powerful road legal Jaguar in history.”
“The concept and profile of Series Elite is an obvious fit for Jaguar and it is an appropriate step for us to expand production of the Series Elite car, within a controlled environment and build schedule for this year. We are looking forward to seeing the first grid of cars in 2019.”
Greg Clark, Director, Vehicle Personalisation, Jaguar Land Rover